We have specialized private banking offices in: Mexico City (headquarters at Plaza Carso and branch offices in Pedregal, Satélite, and Palmas), Metepec, Puebla, Querétaro, León, Guadalajara and Monterrey, as well as international offices in Miama, Florida.
We also offer Private Banking services through our retail banking network in more than 10 cities of Mexico: Torreón, Veracruz, Chihuahua, Tijuana, Los Cabos, Aguascalientes, San Luis Potosí, Cancun, Mérida, and Celaya
Intercam Grupo Financiero Private Banking is made up of a team of private bankers and specialized finanacial consultants working together to develop long-term relationships with each client and dedicated full time to personally serving you, applying an in-depth knowledge of local and international financial markets, capable of providing and designing an appropriate financial solution for your unique needs, while striving to grow an preserve your equity.
To preserve and grow our clients equity in a responsible and above-board manner, innovating and designing the financial structure that best suits their medium and long-term equity objectives and in keeping with their specific level of tolerance for risk.
- Personal attention
- One person responsible for the client’s comprehensive relationship with all areas of Intercam Grupo Financiero.
- A team of specialists certified in equity and corporate solutions.
- A renowned team of market analysts and strategists.
- Open-architecture products that enable us to access the best of the markets for the benefit of our clients.
- Wide range of local and international products and services.
- Money market
- Equity market
- Six in-house funds
- Seventy distributed funds
- Hedges (forwards and futures)
- Structured notes
- Secured credit
- Deposit products (PRLV, CDs, checks) in pesos and dollars
- Multi-currency credit card (Cash Passport)
- Tailor-made portfolios and investment management contracts
- Trusts and financial planning
- Savings funds and credit unions
- Pension funds
- Payments and currencies
- Corporate finance and investment banking
- Foreign trade loans
- Insurance and bonding
For more information, call (+52 55) 5033 3334 Ext. 3563 and 3170