|Major Medical Expenses|
Major Medical Expenses
Our main goal is to provide insurability alternatives to companies and individuals to protect their equity when an accident or illness alters the economic capacity of insured parties and their families.span>
Today, 90% of companies offer private medical coverage to their employees, as part of their policy of attracting and retaining talent. There is also a growing concern among individuals to maintain appropriate medical coverage for themselves and their families, regardless of their contractual relationship with the company (contributory and/or flexible plans).
The traditional coverage types are:
- Major Medical Insurance
- Minor Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Personal Accidents (Schools, Students, Travelers)
- Health and Wellness
Our team of professionals at Intercam Insurance relies on the experience and creativity of its staff to optimize the responsible design of plans to fit your risk coverage needs, depending on each company’s budget and scope, from among existing offers on the market. We ensure the strictest quality control and integrity for our clients.
The relevant activities are:
- Consulting and program placement insurance
- Risk Management
- Monitoring and personal treatmebnt in case o f accidents.
- Statistical reports of the sweverity and frequency of claims submitted
- Communication to staff.
- Resource Optimization
- Design and development of plans for containment of risk and prevention alternatives.
For further information please contact one of our representatives who will gladly be at your service