With Intercam Online Banking you can do banking from your computer, with the added security of your physical or mobile token (through the Intercam Mobile Banking App).
You can also view your account balances and movements, purchase foreign currency, make transfers to other accounts at the same bank, to other banks (SPEI) and pay bills from main mexican public utility companies as well as your credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express).
- Carry out any number of banking transactions from anywhere.
- Every transaction is authorized using a one-time password (OTP) generated by a physical or mobile token, an added layer of security for all your account activity.
- Open and check your +Pagaré investments in MXN Pesos and US Dollars, knowing the interest rate and the exact amount you will be paid at maturity.
- Register other users for your Online Banking managing their privileges, transaction limits, type of payments, among others.
- Install the Mobile Banking App and start doing your banking transactions with your smartphone
- Foreign-exchange transactions: recharge your Multi-currency Cash Passport Card, send international transfers and purchase foreign currency in cash.
You can choose between two types of Token to do secure banking.
Protects your digital banking transactions by generating a one-time security code you must enter into your device, which responds with another code, securing every one of your transactions
This is an app available for smartphones with Android and iOS operating systems, and works in the same way, giving you more portability and security.
- An account with Intercam Banco
- An active e-mail address
Commissions and Fees
Free monthly transactions
|Account statement query.||Unlimited||$0.00|
|Billing online payment||Unlimited||$0.00|
|Transfers to other Intercam accounts (your own and third parties)||Unlimited||$0.00|
|Transfers to other banks accounts in Mexico – Same day (SPEI)||N/A||$6.00|
|Transfers in US Dollars to othe banks accounts in Mexico – Same day (SPID)||
|Replacement of digital security device (Token)||N/A||$250.00|
*Plus VAT tax
Hours of Operation
|Balance inquiries, movements and account statements||24/7|
|Transfers between Intercam accounts||24/7|
|SPEI transfers for any amount||From 6:00 to 17:30 hours, business days|
|SPEI transfers for amounts below $8,000 MXN Pesos||24/7|
|SPID transfers||From 08:00 to 16:30 hours, business days|
|International Transfers||From 08:00 to 14:00 hours, business days|
|PRLV investment in pesos (starting at $5,000 MXN Pesos)||From 8:00 to 16:00 hours, business days|
|Purchase of foreign currency in cash||From 8:00 to 14:00 hours, business days|
|Recharge of Multi-currency Cash Passport Card||From 08:00 to 14:00 hours, business days|
|Intercam and other bank credit card payments||From 07:00 to 16:30 hours, business days|
|Utility Bill Payment||24/7|
|Local tax payments||24/7|
|Federal Tax Payments||Monday-Saturday, from 8:00 to 22:00 hours, Sunday from 9:00 to 22:00 hours|
|PRLV investments in dollars (starting at $1,000 USD)||From 8:00 to 14:30 hours, business days.|
- To access your Online Banking service you must create a username (alphanumeric password, at least 6 characters) the first time you access, define an alphanumeric password (at least 8 characters) and enter the security code generated using your Token.
- For further information please check the Standard-Form Contract of Intercam Banco S.A. Institución de Banca Múltiple, Intercam Grupo Financiero.
Customer Support Unit Condusef
UNE Holder: Lic. Erika Aurora Salgado Villanueva
Paseo de las Palmas Avenue 1005 1st floor,
Lomas de Chapultepec, Miguel Hidalgo
ZIP Code 11000, Mexico City
Service Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 17:30 hours
Phone: (55) 5033.3334 Ext. 3841, 3238 or 3345.