Do all your banking online through Intercam Mobile Banking, from the comfort of your smartphone, with the added security of your mobile token.
From your Mobile Banking app, you can:
- View your account balances and activity.
- Open and check your investments in MXN Pesos and US Dollars
- Pay your credit cards (Visa and Mastercard).
- Transfer funds between your own accounts and other Intercam bank accounts.
- Transfer funds to other Mexican banks (SPEI*) and to mobile phone numbers (SPEI Móvil**), all year long, at any time, on any day of the week.
- Pay and charge with CoDI®
- Locate our Branches and ATMs
All accounts and credit cards must be registered on your Online Banking for them to be active for transactions in Mobile Banking
- You can also order for foreign-currency transactions¹:
- Foreign currency orders
- Make international transfers in USD, EUR and GBP
- Recharge your Multi-currency Cash Passport Card
¹Subject to previous Foreign-Currency Contract sign up
Sign up for Mobile Banking and start enjoying its benefits!
Who is it for?
- Individuals with Business Activity.
- An account with Intercam Banco
- Signed up for Online Banking
- An active e-mail address
- A smartphone.
*The hours for same-day transfers to accounts in other banks in Mexico (SPEI) are: from 6:00 to 17:30 hours, business days, for transactions of any amount (take into account the channel limits); 24/7 for amounts below $8,000 MXN Pesos.
**The hours for Mobile SPEI transfers (to cell phone numbers) are 24/7. Mobile SPEI transfers are limited to 1,500 UDIS ($9,000 MXN Pesos approximately) per transaction, 1,500 UDIS ($9,000 MXN Pesos approximately) per day and 6,000 UDIS ($37,000 MXN Pesos approximately) per month.
Download our App
Customer Support Unit Condusef
UNE Holder: Lic. Erika Aurora Salgado Villanueva
Paseo de las Palmas Avenue 1005 1st floor,
Lomas de Chapultepec, Miguel Hidalgo
ZIP Code 11000, Mexico City
Service Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 17:30 hours
Phone: (55) 5033 3334 Ext. 3851 ó 3345.