Capex Financing Capital Expenditures
Intercam knows how important it is for your company to invest in durable goods over time, equipment necessary for making the products and services your company sells. That’s why Intercam offers a Capex financing to support purchases and investments in items such as machinery and equipment, land, real property, facilities, etc.
- Liquidity depending on the use of the financing and the term financed.
- Can be used to fund acquisition, replacement or upgrade of machinery and equipment
- Can be used to finance construction or remodeling of facilities needed for your company to grow.
- Consolidation of liabilities
- Can be used of finance expansion, renovation or replacement of vehicle fleets
Main product features
- Lines of credit with payment terms ranging from 3 to 7 years
- Payments according to your company’s needs and the useful life of the asset to be financed
- Lines of credit in pesos and US dollars
- Non-revolving line of credit
- Possible penalty for advance payment
Types of collateral you can provide for this loan:
- Machinery and equipment
- Rolling stock
- Standby letter of credit
- Real-estate mortgage
- Trust or escrow