Restricted Zone Real Estate Ownership Trust

Your financial ally in your new home

This trust is a legally-established vehicle required for foreigners who wish to acquire and enjoy properties located near the Mexican border or beaches, having obtained a permit from the Ministry of Foreign Relations.  Setting up this type of trust is quick and easy.


  • The trust can be modified and the trust beneficiaries and rights can be changed.
  • Substitute trust beneficiaries can be named in the event of death.
  • Intercam will handle the permit from the Ministry of Foreign Relations and registry with the National Registry of Foreign Investment free of charge.

Chose the Estate Trust that best suits your needs, and let us administer it with quality and efficiency.