TIt is a comprehensive program through which the Bank provides financing payments to suppliers (vendors) by online factoring, so we support companies to meet their accounts payable, allowing suppliers in advance to receive payment of their invoices.
The line of credit can start from10 million mexican pesos.
The Provider obtains liquidity through accounts receivable with the Buyer.
– The operation is done through NAFINs portal.
– Operation is discounted documents.
– Credit is granted to the Company (Buyer) and is in pesos for 100% of the value of the documents.
– Interest shall be deducted in advance when you pay to suppliers.
– NAFIN provides invoice discounting providers (typically SMBs).